Sunday 24 March 2013

A Road to Japan: Still waiting.....

Time goes sooooo sloooowly when you are waiting.........

 I'm heading into my 10th week of waiting and I have to say it really is killing me. On the plus side it's given me time to start trying to find ways of making money incase I am accepted. I just sold a load of unwanted books and shoes etc. on Ebay this weekend and made about £80 so far! *GO ME*
 

I'm also considering bombarding people with pretty cupcakes in an attempt to make extra cash. JET isn't going to be cheap and so I'm trying to find any way possible of making money (legally ofcourse! ;D) 
Until then, I am slowly withering away inside. Come on April!!! Bring us all some good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...In other headlines, I made it to my first Kyu grade last weekend. My aim is to make it to black before the summer gets here. I've been training just over 4 years now so it would be amazing to make it there before I (potentially) leave for Japan. But we shall see what unfolds over the next few months. Gotta keep working hard! Practise makes better afterall! :)

1st Kyu! Awesomeness!!! :D
Hopefully my next JET update will be a good one. It really does feel like forever ago I had my interview. I can only hold my breath and keep my fingers crossed; whatever will be will be eh? 
Until then I shall endeavour to raise as much money as possible. More Ebay and Cupcake baking here I come!!!!!! 

I'll leave you with some amazing music that has kept me going this past week:



No comments:

Post a Comment